K-45AF-1 Sink Machine
- Excellent for small line cleaning. Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, urinals and tub or shower drains.
- Advanced two-way AUTOFEED® control keeps hands and work area clean – advances & retrieves cable with push of a lever.
- Manual version has a slide-action chuck for quick locking/releasing of cable (Not available in Europe).
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, no setup required.
- Variable speed power unit rotates cable 0-600 RPMs.
- Two-piece twist lock canister with interchangeable inner drum - Makes cable change-out simple; easy to match the right cable for the job.
- Inner drum prevents water leaks and greatly reduces cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Drums won't rust or dent-ever.
- Drum Capacity: 50' of 5⁄16" (15 m of 8 mm) or 35' of 3⁄8" (11 m of 10 mm).
- Includes RIDGID® drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V only).
(Models C-1IC, C-6IC, C-13IC, C-2IC, C-23IC)
- Vinyl-wrapped inner core to prevent core from rusting to spring – enhances cable life.
- Compression wound for strength.
- Resists kinking and negotiates tough bends and traps.
- Provides good flexibility and cleaning power to the cable end.