HC300 Hole Cutting Tool
- Quick Connecting Two-piece Design - This unique design allows for easy mounting, transport and set up. This is particularly useful when working off a ladder or overhead.
- Single-Hand Chain Latching - The Model HC300 features a patented spring-loaded chain that saves time and significantly aids set up and operation.
- Ergonomic Design - With all controls at the operator’s fingertips, the tool has been designed for maximum productivity.
- High Speed - With a powerful 1.2 HP, 11 Amp motor, the Model HC300 delivers 360 RPM to quickly bore holes while optimizing hole saw life.
- Horizontal and Vertical Flats - Ensures perpendicular cutting.
Hole Cutting Capacity Up to 3" (76 mm).
Pipe Diameter Mounting Range 1-1/2" (38 mm) to 8" (200 mm).
Chuck Size 1/16"(1.6 mm) to 1/2" (13 mm).
Motor Universal, 115V/230V, 60Hz, 2 HP. Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards.
Output Speed 360 RPM (no load).
Arbor Capacity Up to 7/16".