16 Gallon Motor-On-Bottom Wet/Dry Vac (1650RV)
- Powerful 6.5 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet dry vacuum with nearly 25% more power than previous models.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- Motor on Bottom Design - Accessing filter and emptying drum cleaner and easier.
- Quick-Access Debris Door - Dump larger debris into the drum and continue working.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac. Additionally with the motor-on-bottom design, motor noise is hampered.
- Accessory Caddy - Keeps accessories close by and locked in when emptying.
- Cord-hook - Keeps the 20’ power cord with ALCI outlet neatly stored on-board.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2-1/2"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2 1/2” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, noise muffler/diffuser, and fine dust filter.
Drum Size (Gallons): 16
Cord Length: 20 ft.
Accessory Size: 2 1/2 in
Built-In Accessory Storage: Yes
Built-In Drain: Yes
Filter Type: Cartridge
U.L. Listed: Yes
Peak HP: 6.5
Air Volume (CFM): 193.2
Amperage (amps): 12