14 Gallon 2-Stage Wet/Dry Vac
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average.
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation
- Oversized Drain - Large drain located at the lowest point of the drum for emptying of water.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2½" x 10' hose connects to 2½" accessories and has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2-1/2” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser and fine dust filter.
Drum Size (Gallons): 14
Cord Length: 25 ft.
Accessory Size: 2 1/2 in
Built-In Accessory Storage: Yes
Built-In Drain: Yes
Filter Type: Cartridge
U.L. Listed: Yes
Peak HP: 11.5
Air Volume (CFM): 105
Amperage (amps): 11.5